4-AcO-DMT buy was first synthesized in 1963 by Albert Hofmann and Franz Troxler as part of a chemical investigation into psilocin analogs. However, it was not tested for psychoactivity during this time. It is unknown when it was first explored in humans. A paper authored by David E. Nichols in 1999 proposed its potential use as an alternative to psilocybin for pharmacological research due to the lower cost of synthesis.Reports of recreational use began to surface shortly after its appearance on the online research chemical market in the 2010s.
Buy 4-AcO-DMT online
Subjective effects include geometric visual effects, time distortion, enhanced introspection, euphoria, and ego loss. 4-AcO-DMT’s effects are considered to be nearly identical to psilocybin, with some subtle differences. It has been theorized to act as a prodrug to psilocin in a manner similar to psilocybin, which may account for this similarity. 4-AcO-DMT’s classical psychedelic effects and favorable tolerability profile has led it to become popular among novel psychoactive substance users who seek mystical or entheogenic experiences. It is occasionally sold in capsules or pressed pills and marketed as “synthetic shrooms”.
Very little data exists on the pharmacology, metabolism, and toxicity of 4-AcO-DMT. Although its toxicity profile is believed to be near-identical with psilocybin mushrooms (see this section), which are known to be physiologically non-toxic, there is no hard data to support this claim. It is highly advised to use harm reduction practices if using this substance.
- Sedation – 4-AcO-DMT is typically reported to be relaxing, stoning, and mildly sedating. This sense of sedation is often accompanied by excessive yawning and watery eyes.
- Perception of bodily heaviness
- Spontaneous bodily sensations – The general “body high” of 4-AcO-DMT can be described as pleasurable, warm, soft, and all-encompassing tingling sensation. This maintains a consistent presence that steadily rises with the onset and hits its limit once the peak has been reached. Once the peak of the experience or sensation is reached it can produce feelings of pronounced physical and cognitive euphoria along with tranquility, a sense of lethargy or sedation, or total immobilization depending on the dose.
- Tactile enhancement – This effect is less prominent than with that of LSD or 2C-B but is still present and unique in its character. It is repeatedly described as feeling very primitive in its nature oftentimes with the small hairs on the user’s arms or legs feeling slightly itchy or even ticklish against the skin.
- Changes in felt bodily form – This effect is often accompanied by a sense of warmth and usually occurs around or directly after the peak of the experience. Users can feel as if they are physically part of or conjoined with other objects in a seamless continuity. This is usually reported as feeling comfortable, tranquil, and mindful, though it can also manifest in the form of bodily tension.
- Changes in felt gravity